Monday, March 12, 2012

Restless

My soul is restless. I’ve always felt that life is not long enough and that life is not giving us enough time to fight our inner demons. We will never have time to experience everything that our soul is craving for. However, I feel that we should not give up on trying finding ourselves regardless the price that we must pay. We are given this very little time to spend in the world why waste it?
I sometime feel like a higher authority is pushing me to move, to stay awake, and to do something for my soul. Is so easy to fall into the monotony of daily routines and forget that we’re actually here to explore. Live your life in such a way that you will never regret the way you lived it. Break the boring routine of society and throw yourself in the middle of the essence of life. Help people around you unconditionally, go with the flow but do not let yourself led by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment