Monday, January 2, 2012

A new beginning...

A new beginning...here we are, we just stepped into the new year. New resolutions, new dreams that require new approaches, new us, or at least that is what we want to believe.
Many of us are at some sort of crossroads in our lives. Today I sat back and looked at my life, and really thinking thoroughly what I could do better from now on. How can I continue polishing my spirit in becoming stronger and fitter to fight? Sitting down, having an office job, searching for relationships, all these things filled me with laziness and are slowly eating me from the inside. A job is needed, yes, in America a job is the quintessential essence of survival - life is expensive here and you risk on becoming homeless overnight if you are not careful enough. Loneliness and mental solitude are the solution for re-growing your spirit. If you let yourself getting distracted, you risk losing yourself in trivial day to day activities that are useless and drag you towards your doom.
My one plan for this year is getting back into a good mental and spiritual healthy state.

No comments:

Post a Comment