Saturday, November 26, 2011

Buna dimineata

First weekend after Thanksgiving. We are all fed up to the top of our throats, moist with alcohol and on a path of continuing the same behavior for the next few days. One cannot stop wondering - is this path of gluttony the one for me? Maybe is the turkey mixed with delicious stuffing talking in me, but really, I think life is so much more than just having these little parties and looking forward for every other month holidays. Why we people put these things on the top of our lives? Why do we need the excitement of having people over and eating till we fall under the table? As a disclaimer - I've had some wonderful guests coming over to celebrate Thanksgiving and my comments don't refer to them at all. I totally enjoyed them coming over and sharing food and laughter. My blog posting is more philosophical in nature and has nothing to do with this past Thanksgiving, but only with the concept of us not seeing life through the lens of the ‘what if’?...Isn't that only a distraction keeping our brains away from what is about to coming? The problem is that we don't want to care if there is anything coming our way, or maybe we are simply happy to live this superficial day after day life of small pleasures. What is really the essence of life?...I know that this thought is very repetitive throughout my blog but I cannot stop searching the truth of our existence, I search detachment from the everyday small battles of finding work, eating tasty food and sleeping in a cozy bed...there must be something more out there, and I hate letting myself distracted by all these minuscule events that seem to be inundating my existence...

Live searching my friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment